Top Accounts allows users to see top accounts in a ranked order.
To see Top Accounts, navigate to Tracking, then click on Top Accounts.
The Top Accounts page shows the companies in the LiveHive subscription sorted by ranking based on Engagement Scores.
There are seven columns on this page.
- Rank: The current rank based on the Engagement Score
- Account: The Company Name
- Engagement: The Engagement Score of the Company
- Green up arrow indicates that the score has improved since yesterday
- Red down arrow indicates that the score has decreased since yesterday
- Opportunities: The number of Opportunities associated with the Company
- All Activity: All activity associated with the Company
- Contacts: All contacts associated with the company
- Actions: Click the Action pencil icon to see the drop-down menu of available actions
- Edit Account: Links to the Company's Profile Page
- Create Opportunity: Opens a window to create a new Opportunity for the Company
- Assign SmartPath: Opens the Assign SmartPath page to assign a SmartPath to all the contacts associated with the Company
- Send Group Email: Opens the Group Email page to send a Group Email to all the contacts associated with the Company
- Unsubscribe Contacts: Unsubscribes all the contacts connected to the company at once. The user must confirm in order to unsubscribe.
If you want to see more information about a Company, click the arrow next to the name of the Company.
Click the gray arrow next to Opportunities icon to see all of the Opportunities associated with the Company. The action pencil next to an Opportunity allows you to edit it.
To see all the activity associated with the company, click on the gray arrow next to the Activity icon.
To see the contacts that are connected to the company, click the gray arrow next to the Contact icon.
The action pencil icon next to each contact allows the user to Edit Tags, Send an Email, or Assign the contact to a SmartPath.
- Edit Tags: Opens window to add, edit, or delete tags
- Send Email: Opens the Compose page with the Contact as the recipient
- Assign SmartPath: Opens Assign SmartPath process for the Contact