Management Analytics are only visible by MasterAdmin and Manager LiveHive users. To get to Sales Rep Activity, navigate to Analytics in the sidebar. Click on Management, then Sales Rep Activity.
A chart of actions the team has completed will populate the page. The chart shows activity for the current month by the total team.
Underneath the chart, the individual sales rep's activities for the month are listed. Click on the gray arrow next to the name of a rep to see their top content. This shows their most successful Email Template, Call Script, and SmartPath for the month, if applicable.
Each rep has their own chart as well. Hover over a section to see stats for that section. See three examples below:
To see the Sales Rep Activity in Data View instead of charts, click the data view icon in the upper right corner of the Sales Rep Activity section.
This view allows a manager to quickly see sales rep activity results side by side.
- Sends: Number of emails sent this month
- Opens: Percentage of Opens out of total sent
- Replies: Percentage of Replies out of total sent
- Unsubscribes: Percentage of unsubscribes out of total sent
- Calls: Number of total calls made using LiveHive's dialer
- Connect: Percentage of calls that connected (did not reach voicemail) out of total calls
- Green: The top statistic in that column
- Red: The bottom statistic in that column
If you hover over a percentage, the actual number will show.