Top Leads gives you a sorted list of leads that reveal interest based on activity. By default, Top Leads are sorted by engagement score, which is based on activity and degrades over time. To see your list of top leads, go to Top Leads in the sidebar, then click Ranking.
There are seven columns shown for the top leads.
- Rank: The lead's ranking.
- Lead: The lead's photo, full name, and company. If there is no name, the email will display. If there is no company, then dashes will show.
- Engagement: The lead's engagement score is displayed here. Engagement score is determined based on activity and is out of 100.
- Last Activity: Shows the last type of activity with the lead, and the date.
- All Activity: Shows how many actions the user has made.
- If the activity icon is green: There has been activity with the lead in the last 24 hours.
- If the activity icon is orange: It has been more than 24 hours since the last activity.
- Click the gray arrow to show the activity drawer, which lists all of the activity for the lead. See example below:
- SmartPath: This indicates whether or not the lead is currently assigned to a SmartPath.
- If the SmartPath icon is green: The lead is currently in a SmartPath.
- If the SmartPath icon is dark gray: The lead is not in a SmartPath.
- Click the gray arrow to show the SmartPath drawer, which shows details about the lead's journey in a SmartPath or SmartPaths. See example below:
- Actions: The action pencil displays different actions that you can perform for that lead. Click on the pencil to see the available options.