Welcome to LiveHive!
Before you dive into using the platform, complete these basic steps.
1. Download the LiveHive Chrome Extention. Simply click here to add the extension to Chrome. To learn more read: Download the LiveHive Chrome Extension.
The LiveHive Chrome extension makes integration with Gmail, Outlook, Salesforce, and Microsoft Dynamics possible. If you do not use Chrome with the extension, you can only utilize LiveHive within the LiveHive platform.
2. Install the LiveHive Outlook Add-in - If you are not using Outlook, then skip this step.
Simply click here to download the setup.exe file, open it from the bottom of the Chrome window and follow the prompts to install. You need the LiveHive Outlook Add-in in order to integrate LiveHive with Outlook. This way you can track emails sent using Outlook.
Read more about installing the Outlook Add-in and tracking emails in Outlook here.
3. Login to LiveHive
Go to LiveHive.com and click on Login in the upper right corner of the page. Login using your work email and your LiveHive password.
Now you’re in, welcome to LiveHive! You may want to add this site as a bookmark for even faster access in the future.
Note: if you’ll be connecting LiveHive with Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics, then you can choose to use LiveHive inside the CRM interface as well.
4. Set up Your LiveHive User
Now it's time to start setting up your LiveHive user! All the setup steps going forward are located in the LiveHive drop-down menu in the upper left corner. See all of the user settings help articles here, or select them individually below.
- Fill Out Your Profile: Learn how to fill out your profile, further personalize your account by adding an image to your LiveHive profile, and change your password.
- Create an Email Signature: Once you create an email signature here, it can be included at the end of every email you send through LiveHive automatically.
- Customize Notification Settings: There are many ways to be notified by LiveHive of activity. You can turn specific types of notifications on or off. Regardless of these settings, you can always see your notifications under the Top Leads section of the LiveHive sidebar.
- Attachment Settings: Decide whether or not to ask recipients to enter their email address when viewing attachments.
- Set Up Your Business Hours: Your set business hours will affect tasks generated by SmartPaths (unless specified otherwise). Setting these hours helps you manage weekends.
- Connect to Your CRM (if applicable): Connecting to your CRM allows data to sync between LiveHive and your CRM.
- Email Server Settings: There are three different server options to choose from when using LiveHive. Your MasterAdmin will initially set this up for your company, so the options you have available will be determined by the Admin setup.
- Record Voicemails: When you use the dialer in LiveHive and reach voicemail, you can simply drop a pre-recorded voicemail rather than repeatedly leaving messages.