Document Analytics shows you how well different attachments are performing.
To see analytics for documents, navigate to Analytics in the sidebar, then click Documents.
By default, the top 5 sent documents from the last 30 days are shown in the graph view for your user. This can be adjusted in filters at any time.
Each color represents different data:
- Green: Sends - how many emails were sent with this attachment
- Light Green: Opens - how many times the email with this attachment was opened
- Orange: Document Views - how many times the attachment was viewed
- Dark Gray: Prints - how many times a recipient printed the attachment
- Light Gray: Shares - how many times a recipient shared the attachment within the LiveHive viewer
Hover your cursor over each section to see the data for that template.
To see the data in a table instead of a chart, click the data view icon on the upper right side.
The same displayed data will now be shown in a table:
- Green: The top statistic in that column
- Red: The bottom statistic in that column
In either view, you can access more information by clicking on the title of a document. When you click on the title of a document, a summary of its analytics will populate on the right side of the page. See example below:
If applicable, you will also see the top three pages of content in the document. The data is displayed by showing the page number, the average time spent on the page in minutes:seconds, and the percentage of all views that spent time on that page.
To see analytics for all pages of the document, click the small green graph icon:
A window with a graph will appear. The graph shows how much time - on average - was spent by recipients on each page of the document. If you hover over a page's bar, you will see a small preview of the page. To see the whole document, click the view button on the upper right corner of the window.