Filtering tasks allows a user to isolate certain types of tasks. To see the filter options, click on the Filter icon at the top right corner of the task list. The Task View Filter window will appear. Make any changes you'd like, then click Update on the bottom of the window to apply the filters and reload the task list.
There are several sections of the Task View Filter window.
The top portion deals with the type of task. Select the radio button next to the type of task that you want to show.
- Show All: Shows all tasks for the selected day
- Emails: Shows only email tasks. Note: If you want to access the ability to select multiple email tasks and send them together, then click Emails to show only your email tasks for the day.
- Calls: Shows only phone tasks
- Reminders: Shows only reminder tasks
The next section allows you to pick as many or as few task statuses as you'd like. Click the checkboxes to show or hide particular tasks based on their status.
- Scheduled: Current scheduled tasks that are on time.
- Completed: The task was completed. For email tasks, this means the email was sent. Phone tasks and reminder tasks need to be completed by the user.
- Late: Tasks that have lapsed past their scheduled time.
- Deleted: Tasks that have been deleted.
- Error: Something is wrong with the task. This includes missing a phone number for a phone task, missing merge field information, a bad email that bounced, etc. When you select an error task, a specific error message appears above the task preview.
- Processing: Tasks that are currently being sent.
- Auto-Sent: Tasks that will be sent automatically. If you chose to launch a SmartPath with the option to automatically send tasks, then those tasks with be classified as Auto-Sent until they are sent. When they begin to send, these tasks change to Processing and then Completed once they are sent.
- Show All: Display all tasks regardless of status. Click to show all or click again to select none. For example, you can use Show All to deselect all statuses, then click on a single status, instead of deselecting several.
The sort by drop-down menu determines how the tasks are arranged in the task list. There are four options.
- Engagement Score: Sort by the recipient's engagement score to prioritize the people that you've had more communication with.
- Due Date: Sort tasks by the due date of the task.
- If you have any late tasks from a previous date/time, then these will be on top.
- Name: Sort tasks by recipient's first name. If a recipient does not have first name information in their contact, then it will be sorted by the first letter of their email address.
- Note: This is helpful to see if there is more than one task for the same person in a day.
Select the radio button next to the specific SmartPath you want to be visible in your tasks. This will only show tasks generated by the selected SmartPath. The Task View Filter window will only display SmartPaths that have tasks for the selected day.
Click Update to apply your choices and refresh the list. If you just click outside of the Task View Filter window, your chosen filters will not be applied.