Filters allow the user to change which contacts are displayed in contacts. Click on the filter icon in the upper right corner to show all of the filters options.
Select the timeframe that you want to display. Click the radio button next to Today, Last 7 Days, Last 30 days, or All-time. For example, if Today is selected, only contacts that have had some sort of activity today will be shown.
Display the entire range of engagement scores, or a certain range. To create a custom range, click on the radio button next to Custom, then choose new values from the drop down menus. For example, you could want to only see contacts you have had a lot of activity with or the ones you have not had much activity with.
Click the check box to select one or both options.
- SmartPath: Show contacts that are currently assigned to a SmartPath.
- Unassigned: Show contacts that are not currently assigned to a SmartPath.
The Sort By drop-down menu gives you the option to sort contacts by Engagement Score, First Name, Last Name, Title, or Company.
- Engagement Score: Sort by the engagement score.
- First Name: Sort alphabetically by the first name.
- Last Name: Sort alphabetically by the last name.
- Title: Sort alphabetically by title.
- Company: Sort alphabetically by company.
Sort Order gives you the option to sort the chosen Sort By criteria Descending or Ascending.
For example, if you sort by last name, then choose ascending for the sort order, last names will be sorted A-Z.
Once you've determined the parameters you want to view, make sure to click update to apply the filters.