On the far right side of every contact, there is an action pencil icon.
Clicking on the pencil opens an action drop-down menu. Any action chosen will be performed for the individual contact.
- Edit Contact: The user is taken to the Contact Profile Page in People.
- Send Email: The user is taken to the Compose Page and the contact's email is pre-populated.
- Make Call: The user is taken to the Call Preview in Tasks. Note: This creates a new task.
- Create Reminder: Opens window to create a Reminder.
- Assign SmartPath: Opens the Launch SmartPath page in order to assign a SmartPath to the individual contact.
- Add to Group: A window appears to choose the group you want to add the contact to. Click on the Group drop-down menu to select from existing groups.
- Change Lead Status: A window appears with a drop-down menu that allows the user to choose a new Lead Status for the contact. This is only applicable if your LiveHive is connected to a CRM. This adjusts the Lead Status that is shown in the connected CRM.
- Sync with CRM: Syncs the lead and provides confirmation.
- View Activity: The user is taken to the lead’s Activity Tab in the contact.
- Assign Contact to Company: Opens a window to choose a company to assign the contact to.
- Hide from Top Leads: Opens a window to confirm the choice. If confirmed, then this contact will not be shown in Top Leads.
- Unsubscribe: This will unsubscribe the contact from future correspond from LiveHive. This also removes all current and scheduled tasks from the Task List. Once unsubscribed, a contact cannot be added to a SmartPath or sent a Group Email. If the contact is currently unsubscribed, then the option to resubscribe will be shown instead.
- Delete Contact: Delete the contact.