Buyer Persona analytics shows the personas (Titles of the Prospects) that have resulted in winning sales to help with better prospect targeting.
To see Buyer Persona analytics, navigate to Analytics in the left sidebar, then click Buyer Persona.
By default, the Target Buyer Persona page shows analytics for the last 365 days for the entire LiveHive subscription. You can use filters to change the data that is displayed.
The Key Performance Indicators at the top of the page give a glimpse into successes overall.
- Contacts: The total number of contacts as defined by the filter. A contact is defined by its creation date.
- Accounts: The total number of accounts connected with contacts.
- Active Contacts: The total number of contacts with some activity (email, notes, call, opens, etc).
- Opportunities: The opportunities created in the chosen timeframe.
- Closed Won: The opportunities that were marked as closed won in the timeframe.
Below these overall stats, you can see more granular analytics listed by the title of the contact.
There are five columns of information:
- Title: The title of contact. Missing titles are not listed.
- Accounts: The total number of accounts with that title.
- Opportunities: The total number of opportunities with that title.
- Closed Won: The total number of opportunities marked closed won with that title.
- Avg Deal Size: The average deal size of the opportunities marked closed won with that title.
Clicking the Load More button at the bottom will load more titles. Clicking the Top button brings you back to the top of the list.