The MQL Report tracks activities across all leads. Management Analytics are only visible by MasterAdmin and Manager LiveHive users. To get to MQL Report, navigate to Analytics in the sidebar. Click on Management, then MQL Report.
By default, the MQL Report displays data for the entire subscription (all users) from the last 90 days. This can be changed in filters. Learn how to use MQL Report Filters.
The top row of the report shows Key Performance Indicators for Leads, Touched, Qualified, Opportunities, and Closed Won.
- Leads: The number of leads added to LiveHive in the chosen timeframe. This includes contacts that were imported from a CRM, uploaded from a CSV, or added manually.
- Touched: The percentage of leads touched in the timeframe.
- Qualified: The percentage of leads that have reached a state of Qualified or higher in Opportunites
- Closed Won: The number of leads that have reached a state of closed won.
The list of contacts below shows the contacts that are associated with Opportunities. They are sorted by current engagement score, by default (the sorting can be adjusted in filters). Learn how to use MQL Report Filters.
There are six columns of information:
- Score: Current Engagement Score (default sorting)
- Name: Name of the contact. If the name is missing, then the email address will be displayed.
- Company: Company Name connected to the contact
- Touches: The number of touches in LiveHive.
- Last Campaign: The last SmartPath assigned to the contact.
- Actions: Click the action pencil icon to see a drop-down menu of options.
- Edit Profile: Link to the contact's Profile
- View Activity: Link to the contact's Activity
- Email Contact: Opens compose with the contact's email address loaded
- Call Contact: Creates a call task with contact loaded
- Add to Smartpath: Opens the Assign SmartPath page with the contact as the recipient
- Edit Group: Opens a window to add to a group.
- Note: a user can only perform an action to a contact that belongs to them. If the contact doesn't belong to them, the action pencil will be light gray and inactive.
Learn how to Download a MQL Report.