To view information about a Group Email, scroll down the Group Email page to Reports. Here you will see a record of every Group Email you’ve sent. Note: you can see the individual emails sent using Group Email in Recent Emails also.
There are seven columns of information shown:
- File: displays the name of the CSV file used (if applicable). This File column will say “No file” if you sent the group email to a contacts group or CRM List. In the example above, the second email in the list used June Campaign.csv, so the name of the CSV file is shown.
- Template: name of the email template used.
- Description: email template description.
- Sent/Fail: the number of emails sent and the number that failed to send. If you click on these numbers, it will give you more information about failed sends. One reason an email could fail is if the recipient has previously unsubscribed.
- Date/Timestamp: the date and time the email was sent, or the date and time the email is scheduled to be sent.
- Status: there are several possible statuses of a group email.
- Processing: LiveHive is currently working on sending the email
- Completed: the group email has been sent
- Scheduled: you set a future date and time to send the email
- Canceled: you chose to cancel a scheduled group email
- Actions: if you scheduled a group email, then a pencil icon will appear under Actions. If you click the pencil, you will have the option to cancel a scheduled Group Email.
If you want to cancel a scheduled group email, click on the pencil under the Actions column, and choose Cancel Group Email.
There will be a popup to confirm your choice to delete the chosen group email. Check the box next to “Please check to confirm this choice” and then click on the Delete Group Email button to delete.
Under Reports, that group email’s status will change to Cancelled, and the whole row of text will turn red.