How do LiveHive and Salesforce communicate?
1. Immediate sync: Create or remove tasks in CRM after launching a SmartPath launch, undoing a SmartPath, rescheduling or deleting a task, unsubscribing a contact
2. 5-minute sync: Engagement scores for contacts with activity in the last 5 min
3. 10-minute sync: User sends a one-off email or group email, makes a call, logs a call, the action is added to Salesforce
4. 1-hour sync: Contact generates open/view/reply (recipient activity)
5. Daily sync: All events from 10/60 minute syncs that have not been synced get picked up at the end of the day for one more sync attempt
6. Daily engagement score sync: Nightly engagement score sync for all contacts (includes a decay if applicable)
7. Manual sync is the same as a daily sync