1. Open Dropbox Account - You must have a Dropbox account, which you can obtain from
http://www.dropbox.com, or use your existing Dropbox account if you have one.
2. Click on Logo - Click on the Dropbox logo in the navigation panel on the left side of the user
3. Dismiss Popup Blocker - If you are not logged into Dropbox and this is the first time you have
used this feature you will get a “popup blocked” warning in the browser which you must dismiss.
4. Login to Dropbox - You may need to click the Dropbox logo again and login via the Dropbox
login window that opens.
5. Open Workspaces - After logging in you should see your Dropbox directory structure.
6. You can now navigate your Dropbox content and link or copy content into your LiveHive
workspaces with drag and drop or the Action menu in the upper right corner.