First we will deal with security:
- In the left pane under “Administer” select “Manage Apps/Connected Apps”.
- On the Connected Apps list, select the “livehive_sfdc” item.
- On the Connected App Detail screen press the “Edit” button.
- Change the value in the drop-down for “Permitted Users” to “Admin approved users are pre-authorized”.
- This will pop up a warning message box which you can dismiss by pressing “OK”.
- Press “Save”.
Click on the link in the right hand pane with the name of the app being configured as shown below.
- In the “Profiles” section toward the bottom press the “Manage Profiles” button.
- On the “Application Profile Assignment” screen you may check any number of profiles you wish, but at a minimum you should check “Standard User” and “System Administrator”. When you are finished press “Save”.
- Visually verify that your selections show up in the “Profiles” section of the “Connected App Detail” screen before you proceed through the next steps.
LiveHive Actions Section in the Opportunity Window
Now go to the left column of the Opportunity Layout dialog and select the “Related Lists” item. Using your mouse, grab the “LiveHive Actions” object in the right section and drag it all the way to the bottom of the screen. Drop it as the bottom item, where it will become the last section of “Related Lists”. Then go to the top of the “Opportunity Layout” dialog and press “Save”. When asked if you want to “Overwrite User’s Related List Customizations?” answer “Yes”.
LiveHive Actions Section and Engagement Score in Leads Window
- In the main menu bar select the “Leads” item. (Make sure “Sales” is selected in the upper right).
- In the dropdown box select “All Open Leads” and press the “Go” button.
A list of Leads will be displayed
- Select the name of the first item on the list. This will display the Lead detail view for that item.
Select the “Edit Layout” link from the link menu in the upper right section of the detail screen.
- In the left column of the “Lead Layout” dialog select the “Fields” item.
- From the items in the right side, select the “Recent Change” field item.
- Drag it down and drop it as the bottom item in the left column of the “Lead Detail” section.
- Again, from the items in the right side of the “Lead Layout” dialog, select the “Engagement” field item.
- Drag it down and drop it as the bottom item in the right column of the “Lead Detail” section.
- This customization adds the LiveHive Engagement Score and Activity Score in your Lead Window.
- Now in the left column of the “Lead Layout” dialog select the “Related Lists” item.
- From the items in the right side, select the “LiveHive Actions” item, and drag it down to the bottom of the layout area of the screen.
- Drop it as the last item in the “Related Lists” section.
- Return to the top of the “Lead Layout” dialog and press “Save”.
- Answer “Yes” when asked “Overwrite Users’ Related List Customizations?”.
If your configuration is done correctly you should see the LiveHive Actions section displayed in a Lead record as shown in the screen shot below. This example shows the LiveHive section with data synchronized from LiveHive. This data is synchronized whenever you press the CRM Synch button in the Prospect Ranking tab in Insights or if you set the Auto Update checkbox.
LiveHive for Salesforce is now configured and ready for use.
You may want to consider further user interface integration as described in the section below.