If the LiveHive Outlook Add-In is no longer visible in Outlook it is possible it was disabled. To verify and enable for Outlook 2013 follow the steps below. If you have Outlook 2010 scroll down to the bottom of this page.
Go to the Add-In management section of Outlook.
Step 1: Click on the File link at the top left of Outlook 2013.
Step 2: Scroll down and select the Manage Add-Ins button.
Step 3: If the button for LiveHive Outlook 2013 Add-In Light has a button labeled "Always enable this add-in" then it means it was disabled and you should push the button to enable it.
1. Click on "File" in the upper left corner of the main window
2. Click on "Options" on the left panel of the window.
3. Click the Add-ins button on the left side
4. Click on the Manage Drop down and select COM Add-ins at the bottom.
5. Click on the "Go" button.
6. The LiveHive Outlook 2013 Add-In Light checkbox should be checked as shown below. If it is not then check it and click the "Enable" button that will be visible and then click the OK button.